PRESENTATION OF THE DETERMINATION OF THE PREMIUM IN THE WORK RISK INSURANCE
Also during the month of February and until March 1, 2021, companies must review and, if applicable, present the Determination of the Premium in the Work Risk Insurance, based on the accident rate for the year 2020. The determined premium will have valid from March 1, 2021 to February 28, 2022.
All employers are required to present their Work Risk Premium, except in the following cases:
- That your risk premium is exactly the same as that of the previous fiscal year.
- That the company has the minimum premium (which is 0.50000) and that its workers have NOT suffered an accident or illness during the 2020 financial year.
- That the operations of the company do not cover from January 1 to December 31, 2020.
- Companies with less than 10 workers, since they have the option to quote with the average premium that corresponds to them.
The Risk Premium may be presented in any of the following ways:
- By Internet:
- The determination file is generated using SUA version 3.6.1 (.DAP file)
- It is sent through the IDSE portal using the Digital Signature NPIE or e.firma
- The notarial confirmation of the transmission of the file is obtained.
- At the window of the corresponding Sub-delegation, accompanying the following documentation:
- Employer Identification Card.
- Fill out the electronic form “Determination of the Premium in Work Risk Insurance derived from the Annual Review of the Accident Rate” CLEM 22, (available at www.imss.gob.mxfor online capture), which when entering the requested data of the accident rate will automatically calculate the premium. Bring the cover printed in original and copy.
- Fill out the form “List of Completed Work Risk Cases” CLEM 22 A(list of cases in Excel file), only when claims have been registered in the company. Take it printed in original and copy.
- .SRT file on USB (generated with the above electronic formats)
- Accreditation issued by the STPS, in case of having an administration and security system at work.