VISORS, SIMULATORS AND OTHER NEWS ON THE SAT PAGE
In recent days the SAT made the following tools available to taxpayers:
- As a novelty, the update of the online verification service for digital tax receipts was announced, carried out on December 18, to incorporate a function that allows verifying that the provider that issued the CFDI is not published in the EFOS list (Companies That Invoice Simulated Operations). The link to verify is:https://verificacfdi.facturaelectronica.sat.gob.mx/
- “Personal deductions viewer ”for fiscal year 2020, through which individuals can consult the tax receipts issued that have been classified by the SAT as personal deductions for the annual return. The link to access this viewer is:https://www.sat.gob.mx/declaracion/94574/consulta-el-visor-de-deducciones-personales
- “Payroll Voucher Viewer for the worker ”for fiscal year 2020, through which workers can consult the information that was reported by their employers through the payroll vouchers that were issued to them, and which will serve to fill out their return annual. The access link is:https://www.sat.gob.mx/declaracion/97720/visor-de-comprobantes-de-nomina-para-los-trabajadores
- “Viewer of Payroll Vouchers for Employers ”for the year 2020, through which employers can consult and verify the information held by the authority derived from the payroll vouchers issued to their workers. The access link is:https://www.sat.gob.mx/declaracion/90887/visor-de-comprobantes-de-nomina-para-los-patrones
- “Annual simulator for legal entities. General Regime 2020 ”, through which you can access the application enabled for the presentation of the annual declaration for the financial year 2020 of said legal entities, where you can verify the information preloaded in the system, which includes: income, withholdings, provisional payments made,the amount of the payroll and the employment subsidy based on the issued payroll CFDI, as well as the entire amount of income tax withheld from workers. The link to access the simulator is:
The purpose of these viewers is that taxpayers can review the information uploaded in the SAT systems in time, to make adjustments or correct errors, before filing the annual returns.